Monday, December 12, 2011

Can I low my secured card credit limit and how my credit is affected?

I have a few 1500.00 secured card and I wonder if can I low my credit limit on those and get my money back since my credit is way better now than before, I also wonder how my credit score will be affected if I do this?|||You can use this credit monitoring service to pre-estimate future scores for different scenarios of such payments - credit-report-free.totalh.com|||See if you can convert the secured cards to unsecured. If your credit score is better now and you have had these secured accounts for a year to 18 mos, you might be able to get your money back and switch them to unsecured.|||SOLUTION TO YOUR CREDIT CARD DEBT,


89 MEMBERS ALREADY PLACED UNDER YOU,


PROVEN SYSTEM AT http://1014167.salesxplosion.com CLICK YES

No comments:

Post a Comment