Monday, December 12, 2011

Does my monthly credit limit reset if I instantly pay after I use my credit card?

I pay my credit card off whenever I buy something. The limit is only $250, so if I pay as I buy can I still only spend up to $250 each month? Or does it reset to each time I pay off my bill?|||It resets everytime you pay your bill off. SO if you pay as you go, you can easily spend more than 250 per month, as long as your payments have time to post. As long as the credit is available, then you can spend it, minus the finance charge that you get if you are carrying a balance at statment time. IF you are concerned to only pay 250 per month, then pay your bill once instead of many times. However, you might be subject to finance charges if your payments dont hit before the statement cycle.|||You had already selected a best answer so my reponse didn't post.





Most cards do not immediately reset upon receipt of payment. They wait a week or so to make sure the payment doesn't bounce.





Stop paying immediately. Wait for the statement and pay the balance in full every month.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment