Thursday, December 15, 2011

Where can I get an unsecured credit card with a limit of at least 500 with bad credit?

I have bad credit, really bad credit. I was approved for a credit card with a limit of 300 but by the time they take all of their fees out that leaves me with 50 bucks. Is there anyone out there that would give me a credit limit of more with bad credit? The holidays are here and I can't even pay my bills let alone gifts or put food on the table...please let me know if you know of anywhere.


Thanks everyone!|||Keep working on your credit, by paying bills on time and so forth and when you get an offer with few or no fees, take it. Until then, you can't do much. But...my first credit card was a store card and then I got a VISA with a $250 limit and an annual fee of $60. I call and get the fee waived every year, I have had the card for almost 5 years now and my limit is $1750. Once you prove that you are responsible with credit, they will give you more. Patience is key.





If you are in a situation where you need money now, a cash advance may be useful, but you must pay it back within a few weeks. But you can usually get up to $250 cash (in the state of California). Speedy Cash is the first place that comes to mind.|||All your needs about credit card details here.It's help you hope http://www.freewebs.com/creditcard4all|||Orchard Bank is a very good place to start, but if you are that strapped for cash, you really don't need a credit card.|||Good Luck to you... You might try the link below... Not sure if it will help or not but might be worth a shot... Also contact Lonnie at l.burgen@rmcninc.com|||To name a few Chase, Aspen, Capital One, Frontier.


You can google "Credit Cards For Bad Credit" and a bunch will come up.|||I really hate to say this but are you going to be able to pay off the credit within a month? If not it's probably in your best effort to avoid doing this, as it will just put you further in debt. Have you thought about getting into a better economic situation through work or going back to school?|||Would you give credit to someone with your record.? If you did it would be a gift. Cause you are not going to pay that either. Crime is your only salvation.

No comments:

Post a Comment