Thursday, December 15, 2011

No Credit Limit Whats The Max I Can Charge?

If I have no credit limit on my card and I purchase alot they say to only charge 30% of your limit to keep grade a credit. What is the most I should charge if there, is no limit?|||If you insist you have no credit limit, you should contact your card issuer. Every credit card issued has a credit limit individually set according to the provider's assessment of the applicant's credit worthiness.


If you continue to charge items, you might inadvertently go over the credit limit the provider has set for you but which you appear to have somehow not noticed|||I have an AmEx card with "no preset limit" and routinely charge between 4,000-10,000 a month (personal card, not business) and they have never declined the card once. Shortly after I opened the account, they called me and let me know that they were going to begin declining the card the next day unless I made a payment in full immediately, which I did. No big deal - love AmEx, and it was a new relationship for them so I understand why they were cautious.





Just don't overcharge and not pay because if it's AmEx, I have heard first hand that they don't send you to collections, they sue you for the amount you charged, plus attorneys fees at over $300/hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment