Monday, December 12, 2011

Credit Limit Increase For Rental Car Holding Deposit?

I am planning on requesting a credit limit increase for a holding deposit for a rental car. Should I request the credit limit increase? Or should I tell them it is a holding deposit, and I am looking for a one-time increase? Would that help my chances any by asking for it in that manner? Thank you all in advance.|||Yes my fellow top contributor has suggested you with best tips that will be really helpful for you. I would like add one more thing to that it also depends upon the company you are asking your increase from.|||It really depends on how long you have had this account and what your track record is. Your best bet is to tell the credit card company that you need the increase due to a car rental and the hold they want to put on the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment