Monday, December 12, 2011

What do I do now that I am near my credit card limit?

I'm frantically nervous now that I'm near my credit limit. I've been paying off my monthly payments on time though and trying to reduce it down as much as I can. I'm just nervous. I don't want to have a bad credit score.|||Anytime you exceed 30% of your credit limit as a balance your score takes a hit, another at 50% and another at 90%.





You need to do whatever it takes to pay that balance down as soon as possible if your almost at your limit now the damage has already been done, but as soon as you can pay it down to under 30% your score will rebound.|||You need to try not to spend very much! Instead of that new pair of shoes or whatever, save it so you can pay credit off sooner! Buy the cheaper stuff! COUPONS!|||You have to make more than the minimum payment and stop using your card.|||No, you won't get a bad credit score. All matter is that, you need to pay on due date on time. It will go up if you are paying on time every month.|||Stop charging on the card. Take a close look at your spending habits and make a strict budget. Take every penny you can squeeze out of that budget and put it on the credit card. The quicker you pay off that card, the more interest you will save.

No comments:

Post a Comment