Thursday, December 15, 2011

Can I purchase a product at installment with $500 credit limit credit card?

I want to buy a new HP laptop. I chose a laptop and went ahead to checkout. I saw an option to pay in installments over 6 or 12 months. How does this work and can I use my $500 credit limit credit card?|||Ummmm, how can this be confusing?


Your limit is irrelevant as long as you stay under it.|||That "option to pay in 6 or 12 months" in an IN HOUSE offer - and the computer store is willing to finance you in order to sell more laptops. As you already have a credit card - (and the limit is only 500.00) you may not have had enough time to establish your good payment record (at least 6 months worth) and no you cannot use your new 500.00 credit card with this offer, unless you want to call the credit card issuer and explain that you want to increase your initial limit to the amount of the laptop (on sale) - they just might do it! Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment