Thursday, December 15, 2011

Will an atm allow me to withdraw more than my cash advance limit if it stays withing my credit limit?

I have $500 of available credit but only $100 cash advance. Will an atm allow me to withdraw more than $100 as long as it stays within my credit limit? I just don't want to get to the atm and get denied.|||DOUBT IT.... YOU may want to try taking cash out at 11:30 pm and then and hr later so the machine recognizes it as 2 sep days????|||A cash advance limit is your maximum total cash advance at any time (except in some cases for a balance transfer teaser). It is never a good idea to take a cash advance from a credit card unless you are desperate because there is an up front fee (probably at least $5 minimum) and interest at the higher cash advance rate starts immediately. So with that tacked on to the advance you would probably be limited to $90 to 95 actual withdrawal.|||When you make a transaction at the atm it will come out of the availble credit portion unless you specifically opt to do a cash advance so you have no worries. It is all how you do the transaction at the atm but by default if you have credit available that's where the money will come from and that's how it will show on your statement. Have no fear you are good to go!|||No. It's only going to let you withdraw up to your limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment