Monday, December 12, 2011

What is the maximum credit limit of mastercard?

Im planning to get myself a new credit card through mastercard and i want to know the maximum credit limit of mastercard. Mastercard people wont give me a straight answer, thats why im asking you guys. Hope you can help me.|||Mastercard is just a credt service company. The institution you're applying credit with is actually the one that will give you a limit.


Eg: your bank might give you a Mastercard CC. The limit will be set by your bank and not by Mastercard.





In most cases, the maximum credit limit is dependent on each application. I have a high FICO score, and I got a cc limit of just 5K in your card, while in another I got a 15k limit.


It all depends on how much the institution is willing to trust you.





Also, in general, you'll be able to negotiate this limit after a while.|||Two main factors that come into play when it comes to your max credit card limit are your annual household income and your current credit score rating.|||it depends on how good ur credit score is, my credit is a plus credit and master card gave credit line of $80,000..so it all depends on ur credir score and credit history!

No comments:

Post a Comment