Monday, December 12, 2011

TransUnion is missing the credit limit for one of my accounts. Should I dispute this?

I did not notice any information about any of my accounts that was incorrect on my credit report. However, the total available credit is wrong, because they did not include the credit limit for one of my accounts. (The credit limit was left blank for that account, and was not included in the total.) Should I dispute this or leave it the way it is? Does it make me look better or worse?|||If the balance is listed and is less than 20-30% of the limit or if you are planning to apply for credit, then it would be beneficial to dispute it.





However, if you are using an obscene amount of your limit, don't bother until you have the account in better shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment