Monday, December 12, 2011

Can my credit card company still charge me late fee if my credit limit is meet?

My balance is currently 336.48 but my credit limit is 250.00. I just made payment for the 250.00 on 2/16/10. They refused to waive any late charges on the account and told me they can still bill me 25.00 each month the remaining 86.48 is outstanding. Is that true and legal.|||Actually YES, You are at their mercy. Have you heard: " Borrower is a slave to the lender". Until you pay the remain balance off. You are at their mercy.





You will learn your lesson, NEVER spending the money you don't have.|||To avoid a fee, you must be ontime and under the limit.





If you are on time but over the limit, they can charge a fee for being over the limit.


If you are under the limit but are not on time, they can charge a fee for being late.


If you are over the limit and are not on time, they can charge both fees.





Unless you are both under the limit and on time, there will be a fee.

No comments:

Post a Comment